Monday, September 28, 2009

thoughts, just thoughts.

It's crazy isn't it? This whole Chicago-Phoenix thing. I wish I knew how it works. then sometimes, i'd rather not. It's weird. It's every place downtown. Memories, one way or another. It's a math equation dying to be solved. I know the answer, but I don't have a pen. Then write in blood, write in blood.

Faces, places, names and games- what did we not do? I can smell Fall in the air, it's a different kind. It's crisp heat that winds down at night, clean appley scent. You remember appley scents don't you? Do we forget as time goes on?

Hungover mornings after the Myst, scrambling to get dressed for school. Midnight rendezvous downtown singing Coldplay and Kings of Leon.

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I've set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start

Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on the science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start



All these thoughts from a simple my big fat greek restaurant card that fell out of my wallet today.