Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lazy june summer nights

CNN and AP news put two icons on blast on their sudden deaths that rippled worldwide devastation. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Yes, its sad to hear..I don't think any newsroom has been chaotic since the inauguration of President Obama. One of the many devastated fans, my mother, she is zoned into reminiscing about good old days with MJ's greatest hits. R.I.P 

Who knew so much history would go down this generation? 

What a way to start up a blog post, this poor thing has been abandoned since IDK when. I don't have a legitimate reason as to why I just stopped writing...I guess l just fell off the face of the earth of blogosphere! I've been having such a great summer, not worrying about school for once. It's nice while it lasts! I feel like I'm ready to take on senior year in August! The weather's really hot Hot HOT its sweltering here in Phoenix, so many lazy days hanging out...so many days by the pool and bbqing! Life is good!

Transformers was so GOOD. Josh Duhamel is hot. Megan Fox was SMOKIN! She has that amazing tan i love it! I was at the midnight premiere living off 2 hours of sleep the previous night BUT ALL WORTH IT! if you haven't seen it you have to! 

So Im back to chilling by the pool and listening to MJ tribute thats blasting on itunes..

until later, lovers!