Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Noviembre

I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy this summer. I was addicted completely like you and your blackberry. But one day this summer, I woke up and stopped thinking about it. Stopped watching it. Stopped making references to it. I went cold turkey on one of the bests series in television history. Now I watch ditzy shows like 90210 because Liam is hot and who doesn't love Blair on gossipgirl? These are great but they're the kind of series you can watch while you are doing homework...but Grey's Anatomy WAS homework. It had to be done. It had to be watched. Whatever happened??

Meredith Grey, though fictional, spoke words of wisdom, words of innermost desires, hopes, dreams, fears and deepest darkest dirtiest skeletons hiding in your closet. I would start watching it again but the truth is, watching it reminds me of you. It reminds me how we'd fight over the tv and how I'd torture you with the hot cold yes no love story of Meredith and Derek. But most importantly, it reminds me of choices. It reminds me of consequences. It reminds me of chances. It reminds me of Meredith's constant risk-taking in her medical career...but safety and security in her personal life.

I just remembered this because I just registered for an intensive science and medical writing course next semester. Good to know hospitals are running 24/7...perfect for an insomniac like me!

Who blogs anymore? Everyone's facebooking and twittering around!

Let the countdown begin. 2 weeks to thanksgiving. 5 weeks to schools over. 6 weeks to christmas. 7 weeks til 2010. 11 weeks till my 21st birthday!!!! OMG


    I really so badly want to put on flannel pjs and slip under the covers. But Phoenix in November is apparently Phoenix in June- shirt, shorts, flipflops while the rest of america is cozying it up with hot chocolate.

    Night lovers!