Tuesday, October 14, 2008

secrets revealed.

Midnight posts should be entertaining but I have not much to list here except that I'm beyond exhausted. This semester I've been canceling stunts off my bucket list like no tomorrow which is amazing. Facebook is getting annoying, I hate the new version. I'm hardly on it now, and I hate having to sign on just to de-tag outrageous pictures some idiots- who I love to death- tend to post. You know what I'm talking about. Those career bomb pictures your boss can like never see...ever.

I want to delete FB. I came so close to doing it but I realized, damn, I have like familia all over this universe and our only contact is FB sadly. Ah technology, what would I do without you?

These past couple weeks have been interesting, everyday is a rush unfortunately. I have found out ways to access people's records. Is that creepy? My editor can access my FB account even though he's not on my friends list. He can view my profile, pictures, comments, whatevers on there. IS THAT NOT CREEPY tell me??!  Yeah, thus the contemplation to keep FB or not. Anyway, just to let you guys know- I know its illegal and all, but I do have access to your private records. Think bank, credit cards, status, criminal, education, children, etc.

You know it's fabulous, my partner in J-crime and I spent the last couple hours looking up details of....professors, sluts, ex-boyfriends, bosses and all that fun stuff.

Who knew backgrounding would be so entertaining? Law majors- you know what I'm talking bout! (: