Friday, October 03, 2008

Destination Truth

Hey gorgeous amazing world, how are you? I'm doing great actually, and by great I mean surviving with the ups and downs. Recently, life has been throwing in things that require commitments and lots of it. I guess it's just educating me with personal issues and whatnot.

I did a costume story for a Halloween issue for ASU's press which made me head down to the FAWSOME mega costume stores downtown. I love Halloween, who doesn't? I remember how back in secondary school my friends and I would be pumped for Oct 31st cause we would go trick or treating door to door in those amazing private estates right by my place in Woodlands. I think in Woodlands is the only "city" in the whole of Singapore to go all out for Halloween. It's just like a mini USA; people really spend on costumes, candy, and house decor. Plus, NTUC..or is it ShopN'Save..or FairPrice? what is it?! Well anyway in that grocery store, they have a mini American Isle where you can get awesome goodies like DR Pepper, Easymac, tootsie rolls, kool aid and all those fun stuff! It was ridiculously expensive but so worth it (:

ok, got sidetracked, sorry. 

Ohyeah, we're working on these blogs for Online Media class and everybody has to have their own themed blog. So I decided to focus on TRAVEL! woooohoooo who doesnt completely love traveling! It's going to be a guide to best destinations, must-see places and all that fun stuff you know. So, if you have been somewhere ahhhhhmazing and want to recommend it to the world, or ASU students, do tell me where it is, send me pictures that YOU have taken (and you will be credited of course), tell me what you did, what you saw, where you shopped, ate, slept whatever. and tell me why you loved it!

I'll feature this in my travel blog, which is currently under construction now. I did the first post on Singapore, so my fellow friends in sg, send me pictures of scenery, nightlife, coffeeshops, buildings, whatever picture worthy of places in Singapore that you have personally taken. I don't really like grabbing pictures online, so if you send me them, I don't mind crediting you.

and also anywhere else around this world! Where was your summer destination? gorgeous beaches? amazing resorts? breathtaking views? stunning buildings? historic sites? fabulous shopping malls? 

Your recommendations will be appreciated.

peace!