Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Political opinions and sensational rocker addictions

When did politics and videogames become my forte?

Ever been on the verge of quitting school and giving up on life already only to realise that you've got yourself stuck in this haze of mental unstability, time not being on your side and accustomed to stress 24/7, yet find yourself strutting down mill ave, swearing at your gorgeous heels, singing britney and throwing up after too much everything.

overwhelming i say.

Politics is so necessary in this field although im highly unsupportive of it. I have way too many opinions that go against my ethical responsibilities but what the heck. Facts and truth are so overrated. This industry is intense. Instead of mastering mass communication law, I have mastered the art of grand theft auto. In other words, I am the best car jacker and hooker killer in the history of GTA. Though my driving skills tend to be really fucked up, my real life driving compensates for that so its all good. My lunch breaks consists of rockstar parties with guitar hero - the solution to all of life's problems.

Im so so so stressed im going to buy guitar hero, quit school and become a ROCKSTAR!