Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spiderpigs, green blobbles, constipated chipmunks, and bffs named jill

I don't think reality ever sets in for me unless its one of those nights when im completely awake and staring at my ceiling. These days I come home drained, strained and fast asleep by 10pm. As my room gets emptier by each week, I can only imagine how it feels like to be back in reality. The holidays have whizzed by way too fast and so has my money. Amazing. and first week of uni is over. This is going faster than i expected. I am ready to engage in my busy life once again when i leave home before sunrise and back way past sunset. This "home" is beginning to feel more like a hotel again.

I havent had time to properly miss people. To accept the fact that they actually left and the holidays are actually over. I'd rather not, actually. I pray that my days are busy for the next 15 weeks and when they're not, I pray to be drunk or asleep. To live my life like a true journalist- to turn pain into excelent writng, to master spanish, and smoke in menthol that supposedly gives you the greatest ideas for stories that make the newyork times hitlist. To survive on starbucks and nerd glasses and public speaking with killer shoes that murder thy feet.

I really cant imagine surviving this semester, let alone this amazing 2008. We'll see.

The third and final miserable weekend awaits tomorrow at the airport. Im surprised im still alive actually. I can write you a whole novel on how the airport is the most depressing place in this entire universe. Leaving is painful- I know, Im pretty much pro at knowing how to feel and what to expect but to be left is a whole different story. a different kind of pain, you know? Either way, its a lose-lose.

mm yeah... I'll miss you. all of you.
till we meet again <3