Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So I had this emo post in mind, about how people change. But whats new, really? Besides living in this world of constant changing, i feel like i want to be the same person.. but i guess no one can ever be the same person anymore. Yeah yeah its so easy to say lets just pick up where we left off, but we've all become strangers. Its scary, it makes the heart skip a couple beats- and not in the good way. These are times when i feel like i can relate to onetreehill alot. Peyton says, people always leave. I believe i got used to that fact longgg longgggg ago. Im a crazy, wild, people person. but my heart doesnt open up easily. I guess some people finally reach the point in their lives when their brain processes what to send to the heart, and what not to. mmhmm, i have a super cool brain indeed.

5 weeks is a really short time. Its unbelievable. but with uni, it feels like forever. I find it annoying how people complain that they've not seen their loved ones in weeks/months. Get over yourselves, Im obviously stronger than you. I've not seen most of the important people in my life for years and im still alive arent I? Call this one of life's challenges. I fucking aced it. so dont be a little bitch and complain that you've not seen people in forever. i'll show you what forever means.

Why cant we just get what we want? Why cant girls just get along? Why are boys so damn complicated? Why is uni being a bitch? How do we escape this? I dont know about you but i do know that im going to the happiest place on earth-literally. with awesome people. and we are going to escape reality. I heard that its going to be fucking gorgeous, guys. Since its the holiday season, the place will be decked out in fake snow, frozen ice, lots of merry happy colorful lights. If i die in a [uni] combat zone, box me up and ship me home [there].

I cant wait for the best 2007 year end holiday! seems so near but yet so far! someone please just give me a time machine! anyway, my friend Brianna is mean! she says that i want to date a dork in uni so that he can do all my homework while i party...[good idea btw] but im not THAT mean.

K: Dorks are hot!
B: yeah, in the ill-do-all-your-homework kinda way.
K: ): Stop abusing me.....

Im such a liar when i say that brooding bad boys are not hot. IM SO IN DENIAL! i hate that i love bad boys..but they're so goddamn sinful you know..and addictive.... you girls know.... but you know what? ill pick a seth cohen over a ryan atwood anyday baby [:

[in jmc class..]

K: okay i confess....im addicted to badboys... ):
A: im addicted to assholes...
K: same difference. boohoo!
A: we make a pretty good heartbreak team
K: yeah, except we're on the losing end....
K,A : CRY!

yes, we are girls. and when lectures get boring, we tend to talk about boys, hickeys, hot CMM boys, random hot boys in class we've never noticed, planning when our professors will kick the bucket, doodling, planning what to do on fridays..

girls will always be girls

and boys will be boys i guess....ugh.