Friday, October 12, 2007

sexy eyes you'd die for

Some may know him as the overly sexy and priviledged young man from the new CW series GossipGirl, and others well just never heard of him.

As the lights dimmed, and words turned into whispers in the College of Design Auditorium, I sat there whispering to my friend about how boring this lecture was going to be. We are such back row slackers. There was an empty seat beside me, so why not place my bag on it instead of leaving it on the somewhat trashed floor. The lecturer started to lecture with the powerpoint, and all i could hear was kelly clarkson's voice ringing in my ear. oh, i still had one earpiece of my ipod dangling on my right ear. Whatever. id listen to this than fall asleep in this lecture.

Looking ahead at the powerpoint in an almost pitch black room was killing my eyes. I noticed my vision getting darker a bit. Ohno, it better not be my contacts. It wasnt. Instead from the corner of my right eye, i could see a shadow. a dark lurking shadow. I looked up and saw this tall boy dressed in a dark collared business shirt with matching pants. Dark hair, mesmerizing eyes. holy shit he had mesmerizing eyes. It somewhat twinkled as he stared straight into my eyes. whoa, intimidating.

He starts to speak but its as though my mind is playing in slow motion. I looked at him, confused. He points to the seat.

"Is anyone sitting here?"

Of course not. thank god not! Yes this pretty boy can sit right by me. I grabbed my bag off the seat.

He sits, stretching his arms both ways, yawning then looking around with a bored face. I felt something poking me in my left arm. ow. Wait, no somethings biting me. omg. what is it? I look to my left and Angela [my friend whos sitting by me] is digging her freshly manicured nails into my arm.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Something vibrated. Got a text on my cell. It read :

OMG i want to eat him yumm

It was from Angela [: Before i even had time to send her an equally yummy text back, i caught someone leaning over to read the text.

It was him.

"What are you doing?" I said, and quickly snapped by phone shut.

"ohha ah im really bored...." he said.

I felt my earphones being tugged at. He took the left ear piece that was dangling freely and placed it in his ear. I felt that biting sensation on my left arm again.

"ah, i love kelly clarkson..she's coming down to asu ya'know"

me: " omg yeah im doing a report on that concert, its gonna be awesome!!"

him: "hell yeah we should go. we'll do a kelly clarkson tailgate or something yeah?"

me: " yeah! count me in! "

him: "yeah thatll be tight. im keith. and you are...? "

" Kavitha. just call me Kay "

We shake hands. how formal.

[big biting sensation returns!]

me: "oh, and this is my friend Angela."

Angela couldnt wipe that grin across her face cause she's annoying like that.

This boy had the most gorgeous eyes with thick straight angled eyebrows which gives off the mysterious look. He smelled sooo good like us girls literally wanted to eat him. Dark, short, choppy i just-got-out-of-bed hair. He had natural jet black hair. Clothes that smelled like cigs. He looked like the hottest most attractive stoner i have ever met.

i wish i could just snap a picture and let you guys see the real deal. but then, i may come across as weird and stalkerish. so the closest definition would be...think stoner and mysterious chuck bass from gossipgirl...this one's only a hundred times hotter.

TGIF and peace out! <3