Thursday, October 11, 2007

I LIVE LIKE A FRAT BOY

I LIVE LIKE A FRAT BOY

Janella schenlla said she would commit suicide if she had to live with me [and my mess] thanks bitch.

My next three weeks of school consists of exams and major papers due. such love. At least tomorrow is friday so its applebees and then crash home. I havent slept too much this week at all.

New skin. The old one is depressing for some reason.

Just got back from sin city over the weekend. You guys think im crazy going there very frequently. Hey, i dont complain and it sure is my getaway! The next time i hit the strip, it will be with fucking gorgeous people with crazy intentions like me. and awesome fireworks. mmhmm.

i dont have much to blog about these days. and, people dont want to hear about the same things, parties, food, uni, friends etc. someone give me an air ticket to rome and i promise i will blog religiously there because its so beautiful! I want to go to rome!!

October is fucking gorgeous here in Arizona! stunning sunsets!

ill have something to blog about. later.