Tuesday, April 24, 2007

lalalalala

Is anyone as tired and drained as i am? guess not. i just finished my powerpoint for the student conference tmr. i am tired and finals is killing me. i feel like sucha loser cause i didnt go donate blood today. :( i was scared man. and i didnt want to pass out or be weak for the conference tmr. i know excuses excuses.. plus i had alcohol in my system.. you know what i realised?! why the fuck do i always have alcohol in my system a day before blood donation day..or like blood test days. those who know me well knows this always happens to me. and its not by purpose i swear!

anyway..i realise i dont blog about how i REALLY feel anymore. i dont know why. maybe cause this is a blog and its public. but i was just looking back at a couple of my old posts and realized that i used to put down almost everything that i was feeling/going through. hmmm. interesting..

maybe because life is getting too SCANDALOUS and its too risky putting it down here.

TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE! <3