Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud.

Wow, this blogging thing feels insane. I haven't done it in so long. I thought about it randomly, so here I am....face to face with my mac, listening to the clock tick. tick. tick. Having the most obnoxious two weeks left of my undergraduate career. Being 21 and doing unimaginable things. Fun things. I'm going to miss college so much.


I don't know what to say, and I don't know who reads this anymore? So I'll just leave you with this beautiful thought, the way the beautiful sun rises in Phoenix. I'm never ever going to forget this place, ever. I'm never going to forget you.

Hello world
Hope you're listening 
Forgive me if I'm young
For speaking out of turn
There's someone I've been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me 

They're in their own place trying to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying
So i say you'll..

Come home
Come home
Cause I've been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities 
But all i see is you and me 
The fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home