Monday, September 22, 2008

Stylebook and Starbucks

I cant begin to describe how mindfucking the stylebook is. Everyday for the past 4 weeks have been hardcore stylebooking. Everyday is a coffee run to the Starbucks on central. I have a mini fridge in my room now and its stocked with Lipton raspberry, black, sweetened, unsweetened, lemon tea and starbucks frapps. I'm on a coffee and tea craze, oh wonderful.

Security asked me why I'm in a sweater in the 100 degree weather and I snapped at him. I feel so bad because I see him every night before he locks up the Cronkite school. Or does the Cronkite School ever lock up? Seems to be the mystery question. I heard the faculty have popcorn and icecream night while watching CNN on the second floor lobby. Maybe I'll hide out and do a story on that. Anyway, its freezing in the building all the time and sometimes I forget that I live in a desert, the temperature outside does get to a 120F and I'm in a sweater. Plus, with 301 on my mind, my entire body's gone numb and my mind's still on deadlines- like today.

City Council meeting on a monday night? again? Why does everything fall on monday nights?! Don't they know that Gossipgirl and One Tree Hill is on tonight? God dammit. There goes another day editing til one fucking a.m. 

On the more positive end, West Times is publishing my story so its all good. Thursday night will be pulling an all nighter for Friday's deadline. 

I haven't been to the movies in forever. I want to watch Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist and what else is out? 

Friday is going to be awesome. I'm going to do a project video on House of Pain, literally. Keep you posted on that. Check out facebook I might post it there if its not too revolting. 

Busy, busy week! I miss all of you!!!!

(yes I will change the layout soon when Im not busting through doors!)