Saturday, August 16, 2008

I will emerge stronger, better than you.

God help me seal this once and forall, like a time capsule itching to be buried by the favorite oak tree. Lets dig up the soil with our bare hands shall we? Familiarity with the ground as we all end up there eventually. Make me not only a time capsule. I need a time, love, distance, heartbreak, need to forget someone for now- capsule.

I'll dig it up in 5 years I promise.

Who is a journalist without a blog? How can I be one when I carve more words in my heart and have nothing to say to the world? Maybe I want to rewind time. 40 years ago. Maybe my existance would have saved john from being abandoned on upper thomson road. Maybe my existance would have saved my grand-aunt from taking her own life. Maybe my existance would have saved my (***) from crossing paths with (*******) so i wouldnt have to suffer this generation.

Suffer is a bit too extreme i guess. Im allowed to be over dramatic... why so many emotions compressed in this heart of mine. Its ridiculously frustrating and distracting.

Maybe time will heal... why the fuck am I lying to myself. Time wont fucking heal. I've witnessed my loved ones still be hung up on something/someone after years and years.

There's no such thing as a perfect world, is there?

I got a new ride. Chevy Cobalt. Pimpin it out this weekend. Its gorgeous GORGEOUS probably more gorgeous than any boy I will ever meet.

plus, it wont break my heart.