Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here's three good reasons how i know that I am going out of my mind: (and the explanations as to why thats a huge deal)

I am colour coordinating my entire closet.
Firstly, i never colour coordinate my closets, and i pity fashion interns who have to do that. Ok, i dont even organize my closet, hardly clean it ever.

I am taking constructive notes in class.
I already took enough notes in secondary school to last me a lifetime. I really dont need more. I rely on the lecture slides and study off them online. but recently, ive been taking lots of notes...

I have been ignoring the bible.
ah, im guilty. I used to read it all the time. but now, i just feel like theres no time to read it and i feel a part of me is not complete. i feel so lost in life.

now im gonna take a break for a while and read the bible. I seriously dont know how i would cope without it mentally, emotionally, and socially. worship the bible people. please dont think im preaching, but ever since i devoted myself to it, life has been good [:

THE BIBLE




I