Saturday, July 07, 2007

omg i think i found someone ive not seen for 13 years. whoa.
we were best friends when i was 5, and he was 7
i remember how my dad used to drive me over when he wanted to hang with his dad.
we'd go into his room and he'd show me all his arcade tickets that he had. in this HUGE bag.
then i showed off my circus-circus tickets and we'd talk about how awesome vegas is.
he was my vegas buddy cause our families always went together.
our moms dressed us up RETRO omgzzz
i was so retro when i was 5 i swear. colorful dresses with beads and stockings and cute shoes that matched my funky hair accessories. HAHA ohgod

omg ive always wondered where he was.
i think i last saw him on my..7th birthday when i was hiding in the bathroom for some weird reason..
ohyeah, my cousins always make me cry. they're mean. HAHA KIDDING! not
but yeah this boy just suddenly popped up in my mind when my dad mentioned about his old friend.
hes probably 20 right now, with gorgeous hair and eyes and a sexy ass tattoo.
haha!

im sucha dreamer. but really, it'd be nice to see someone familiar after 13 years.