Friday, May 25, 2007

beer

chuuuuug

fuck! I have a beer belly!! OMG.
i can so tell cause its not flabby at all..its bloated and firm-so not pmsing
god im such a man
i need to stop drinking every night
I PROMISE I WILL ONCE THIS WEEKEND IS OVER
you should see my beer belly
its making me look pregnant- which im not btw im 100% sure
what is beer doing to me?!
i know its crazy cause i used to HATE beer
but having a dad who works in the airforce?
thats like beer party every night.
and now budlight with lime is good.
especially with lays chips.
SO GOOD SOOO GOOOD.
come live with me, i'll turn you into a beer freak.
and its been ages since i had one of those girly strawberry martini thingamajigies.


nat remember?

" and yes i like to stone
and get wasted everynight
i drink tiger beer
and i smoke weed
but im still....
PRETTY HOT!"

"AND I HAVE TONS OF GIRLFRIENDS THAT WANNA SLEEP WITH ME
YEAH IM HOT
I KNOW IM HOTTTTTTT"

[ITS CALLED LIVING FOR THE NIGHTS WE DONT REMEMBER, WITH THE PEOPLE WE'LL NEVER FORGET]